What to do If involved in an Incident in India:
- Notify the appropriate authorities especially if medical attention is required.
- Make notes on the circumstances of the accident and, if possible, take photographs.
- Obtain the names and addresses of witnesses and others involved in the accident.
- Account for your belongings.
- Be prepared to provide information on your insurance.
- Have information available on any pre-existing medical conditions that could affect your treatment and know your blood type.
- If detained by police, make no statements until you consult a lawyer.