INDIA TOURIST VISA ON ARRIVAL (T-VoA) SCHEME
Under the India Tourist Visa on Arrival scheme, the Government of India offers tourist visa on arrival without any advance application to citizens and valid passport holders of 11 countries.
Check your eligibility:
- Are you a citizen and valid passport holder of
- Japan ,
- New Zealand,
- Singapore, OR
- Are you visiting India for the purpose of tourism (recreation, sight -seeing, visiting friends and relatives)?
- Do you fulfil all other criteria for grant of normal tourist visa to India like assured financial standing (production of return ticket and proof of availability of sufficient funds to spend in India), passport of at least six month validity from the date of travel and re-entry permit if required?
- Are you a citizen of the above countries but were or your parents/grandparents (paternal or maternal) were born in and were permanent residents in Pakistan?
- Do you hold Diplomatic/ Official passports?
- Are you a resident of India and /or work in India
- Are you or have you been declared persona non grata by the Government of India and are not the subject of a black list or any warning circular or other restrictive list?
You are eligible for a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival if you answer with a Yes to the first three questions (Questions A-C) listed above and a No to the last 4 questions (Questions D-G).
- The visa is on the discretion of the Immigration Officials at the Point of Entry in India (Select International Airports: Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata) and is subject to fulfilment of the basic requirements of getting a visa.
- The Tourist Visa-on-Arrival is granted only for single entry, for a short period of up to a maximum of 30 days, and strictly for tourism purposes.
- This Visa is non-extendable and non-convertible.
- Only two visits on a Tourist Visa-on-Arrival shall be permissible in a calendar year and there shall be a gap of at least two months between each visit.
Tourist Visa-on-Arrival Fees: USD 60 per passenger including children (payable in INR)
List of Indian Missions Abroad
The above is only for information. You are requested to contact a JetwaysIndia representative or the nearest Indian Mission (Embassy/ High Commission/ Consulate) or visit their websites for up-to-date information regarding visas, fees, procedures, etc.